Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by leopardy <fl...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/10 20:10:36 UTC

Re: ivy makepom can I manually set properties such as ivy.pom.version

Thank you this is exactly what I had already found was the answer so just to
recap, in case someone else is struggling with this, the solution is to use
<ivy:deliver> in order to create another ivy.xml file that will have the
info you want in it(such as revision) and then you use this newly generated
ivy.xml in makepom.