Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jörg Agatz <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2009/11/11 08:56:37 UTC

memory size

Hallo,

I have a Problem withe the Memory Size, but i dont know how i can repair it.

Maby it is a PHP problem, but i dont know.

My Error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 16515072 bytes)

I hope you can help me

KinGArtus

Re: memory size

Posted by Jörg Agatz <jo...@googlemail.com>.
I have change the php.ini, now it works...
it was a Problem in PHP, because i grouping the Results in PHP, when i have
much results i need more memory

Thanks for the Help

Re: memory size

Posted by Ritesh Gurung <ri...@srijan.in>.
Depends on number of rows being fetched from Solr + php configuration +
solr writer you are using json || xml etc.

Rgds,
Ritesh Gurung

Re: memory size

Posted by David Stuart <da...@progressivealliance.co.uk>.