Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mark Hansen <kh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/08 19:21:31 UTC

SOAP 2.2 vs. AXIS

Hello SOAP community -

I'm writing a book on how to use SOAP, Web Services,
and Java to implement Enterprise Application
Integration (EAI).

I've been writing all code examples in the book using
the Apache SOAP 2.2 implementation.  However, now I
see SOAP books coming out that use AXIS rather than
the older SOAP 2.2 code.

Question:  Should I use SOAP 2.2 or AXIS for the code
examples in my book??

Anyone and everyone with an opinion is invited to
respond to this message.  It is really important to me
to get a sense of what the SOAP/Java community is
doing.

Thanks,

Mark Hansen
bus tel:  888-360-7285