Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de> on 2003/11/27 17:21:49 UTC

Ading new fonts to cocoon runing on headles java VM

Hi,

I am working on a small Project using cocoon on a headless linux server.
I would like to add new fonts, so I can use them in the SVGs I am
generating.
How can I do this?

I am using a Jrockit VM on a RedHat 6.1 Server.

Chris

Re: Ading new fonts to cocoon runing on headles java VM

Posted by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de>.
Thanks for your tip. The ttf2svg tool worked fine ... the only thing I
noticed was a slower geretation of the images. I thik this is a result
of the much larger SVG-files. Is there a way to include fonts to be
"Java-accessible" ? Mabe this would make everything a lot faster.

Chris

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.