Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jim Birchfield <ji...@genscape.com> on 2002/10/01 22:38:48 UTC

patch for properties support in Jelly

Was a bad boy and sent them wrong to Bob the first time.  Here is a patch to
provide properties support in Jelly.  There is also a new tag to allow named
properties file support.

jelly.patch - patches org/apache/commons/jelly/Jelly.java
util.patch - patches org/apache/commons/jelly/tags/util/utilTagLibrary.java
PropertiesTag.java - new tag in org/apache/commons/jelly/tags/util

James Birchfield
Director, Application Development
Genscape, Inc.
(502) 583-2298 (o)
(502) 639-3136 (c)

Re: patch for properties support in Jelly

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi Jim

Patch applied, many thanks.

I made a couple of minor tweeks to it so that <util:properties> supports
either a file name or a URI which could be a full URL or a relative URI from
the current Jelly script. Also both patches set variables in the
JellyContext rather than setting system properties. Lemme know if these
patches still work for you Jim as I've not tested them much yet.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/