Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by nimisha sharma <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/07 21:15:41 UTC

Problem with Tree table in JSF

 Hi,

I am trying to generate a tree table structure using JSF. i did get it, and
am using the <t:tree> tag provided by myFaces. Though i am not getting the
'+' and '-' navigation signs in the tree. In place of those, i do get an
image as if a gif image was supposed to be present there but is missing.
The tree table is functional.. i.e. i can expand and collapse the nodes
properly.. but somehow i m just not getting the navigation signs.
I even tried making a regular tree using the <t:tree2> tag. Here too i faced
the same issue even inspite of setting showNav="true".
Is there a css for this? what are the values to be specified in nodeClass,
styleClass attributes in the <tree> tag? How do i get those navigation
signs?
Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nimisha.

Re: Problem with Tree table in JSF

Posted by nimisha sharma <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hey Matthias,

Thanks a ton.. i was missing

<filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>
 in my web.xml..

Regards,
Nimisha.