Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> on 2018/05/16 15:30:42 UTC

Request to update Apache Storm "Powered By" page [was: CrowdFlower - Figure Eight Link Update]

Thank you, Anna.

I'm copying the Apache Storm team on this message for their attention.

Kind regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656
Skype sallykhudairi

Re: Request to update Apache Storm "Powered By" page [was: CrowdFlower - Figure Eight Link Update]

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thank you so much for your super speedy response, Stig!

Kind regards,
Sally

- - -

Posted by Stig Rohde Døssing <sr...@apache.org>.