Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jakub Liska <li...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/23 14:33:57 UTC

Local Binding and JcrServiceFactory - access via 2 sessions

Hey,

I'm wondering, how to access a JCR repository if a CMIS session
already exists and the repository is locked ?

Also the other way around. I create a standard jackrabbit session

repository = new TransientRepository(new File(repositoryHome));
session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials(username,
password.toCharArray()));

and I'd like to create also :

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.api.Session session =
factory.createSession(parameters);

Is this possible ?

Thank you for help

Re: Local Binding and JcrServiceFactory - access via 2 sessions

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Jakub,

That is not possible today but can be implemented.

- Florian