Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Ma, Xiaohui (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]" <xi...@mail.nlm.nih.gov> on 2010/07/28 16:41:53 UTC

display solr result in JSP

I am new for solr. Just got example xml file index and search by following solr tutorial. I wonder how I can get the search result display in a JSP. I really appreciate any suggestions you can give.

Thanks so much,
Xiaohui

RE: display solr result in JSP

Posted by "Ma, Xiaohui (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]" <xi...@mail.nlm.nih.gov>.
Thanks so much for your reply. I don't have much experience at JSP. I found tag library, and am trying to use " <xsltlib:apply xml="<%= url.getContent().toString() %>" xsl="/xsl/result.xsl"/> ". Unfortunately I didn't get it work.

Would you please give me more information? I really appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Xiaohui

Posted by Ranveer <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,