Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2020/06/19 05:44:20 UTC

commit not showing up

Hi,

yesterday I made a commit to the 2.0 branch for PDFBOX-3812. It is visible in the svn repo but not in Jira and the dev mailing
list. Initially it also wasn't visible in GitHub. With another commit today for trunk GitHub has been updated.

I filed INFRA-20444 for that.

BR
Maruan

Re: commit not showing up