Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Sumathi <si...@gft.com> on 2004/10/05 09:50:18 UTC

Cannot navigate to respective screens

  Hi ..
          I'm new to lucene . I have copied the luceneweb.war that comes with lucene and created index also . i can go to the index file tru http://localhost:8080/luceneweb . when search for a word say 'sample' i'm getting a list of urls , pointing to files inside /webapps/.. . but when i click those urls i'm getting an error stating that the files could not be found .

  HTTP Status 404 - /webapps/tomcat-docs/appdev/printer/processes.html
  type Status report

  message /webapps/tomcat-docs/appdev/printer/processes.html

  description The requested resource (/webapps/tomcat-docs/appdev/printer/processes.html) is not available.

  What could be the problem ?

  Thanks in Advance !!