Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chaitanya Chalasani <ch...@pyronetworks.com> on 2006/03/31 09:52:27 UTC

Subscriberd to svn

Hi,

I just subscribed to svn users mailing list.
I have been given the task of configuration manager for our company.
I chose svn and would like to have your help for the configuring the svn repo
and remote accessing.

I have tried cvs until now and I am not really confortable with since cvs
cannot identify the file renames and directories.

--
Chaitanya Chalasani
Team Lead - Technical

Re: Subscriberd to svn

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 31, 2006, at 11:52, Chaitanya Chalasani wrote:

> I just subscribed to svn users mailing list.
> I have been given the task of configuration manager for our company.
> I chose svn and would like to have your help for the configuring
> the svn repo
> and remote accessing.

So what exactly do you need help with? Have you already read the
excellent Subversion Book, which explains how to install and use
Subversion?

http://svnbook.org/

Have a look there and feel free to ask if you have specific questions
about things in the book that aren't clear.