Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Da...@lotus.com on 2001/03/08 23:18:37 UTC

Re: Re. Porting to Compaq(DEC) alpha-TRU64

Yes, we're interested, and we can certainly help.  Two ways to do this:

   1. You do the port, with help from us.
   2. You provide a login on the appropriate machine, and we do the port.

Dave

                    Steve Sherett
                    <stevess@shube        To:     xalan-dev@xml.apache.org
                    rtorg.com>            cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)
                    Sent by:              Subject:     Re. Porting to Compaq(DEC) alpha-TRU64
                    steves@lotus.c
                    om

                    03/08/2001
                    03:25 PM
                    Please respond
                    to xalan-dev

Hi,

I am working on Compaq(DEC) alpha-TRU64 v 4.0 and the cxx C++ compiler.

Is anybody working on porting Xalan to this platform?

I am interested in getting and/or developing a port to this platform.

Any advise out there? Anybody need help?

- Steve

stevess@shubertorg.com