Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <mv...@mvdb.com> on 2002/01/03 14:49:19 UTC

RE: Why do I receive CVS-commit stuff?

That is just the reason why you receive them. Since it is a "we are the
people who develop tomcat" mailinglist and therefor the commit messages are
very usefull (keeping track of changes..).
If you develop applications (webapps) that run under tomcat, the tomcat-user
mailinglist is a more appropiate place.

So we like to keep the commit mails (at least I do..)

Mvgr,
Martin

From: remm@apache.org
To: jakarta-tomcat-4.0-cvs@apache.org
Subject: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/session
StandardManager.java

Can someone turn this off please?