Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2005/06/19 17:47:21 UTC

Wiki error

Practically the first link on the main page...

  http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Getting_Started

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

Re: Wiki error

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, Martin Marinschek wrote:

> Strange thing...
>
> somehow, this whole wiki is not at its best, I would say... When I was
> editing the summer of code proposals, whenever I logged in and clicked
> on a link, I was immediately logged out again.

My suspicion is that the broken page that James found happened when the
wiki was upgraded. The problem that you saw was likely when the infra
folks were exploring the best way to reduce the load on the server by
enabling caching. Some trials were less successful than others. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Re: Wiki error

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.