Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Rakesh Patel <Ra...@sharepeople.com> on 2005/09/28 17:01:50 UTC

Providing mock for Logging

Hi,

Is it possible to provide a mock version of the Logger class? I want to
be able to pass a mock class for my unit tests.

Thanks

Rakesh Patel
Project Architect
IFST
Tel: +44 (0)20 7153 4243
Fax: +44 (0)20 7153 4153
Mobile: +44 (0) 7921 582573

American Express Investments and American Express Independent Financial Advisers are marketing names for American Express Financial Services Europe Limited, a separate corporation within the American Express group of companies.  American Express Financial Services Europe Limited is authorised and regulated by, and is entered into the register (No. 190853 www.fsa.gov.uk/register/) of, the Financial Services Authority and a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered in England No. 3614902. Registered address: 230 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NW. Vat No. 740 4143 68.

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without our authority.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and should notify us immediately.