Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/19 01:57:28 UTC

Client Interceptor for SOAP, can't detected soap action of an outbound request message

I'm building an intercept for jaxws soap services that needs to
operate in both client and server contexts.

After attaching the debugger to my POST_LOGICAL interceptor, I do not
see any variables within the message context that contains anything
related to the soap method being executed, which I unfortunately need.
Is there another way to obtain this or do I need to run in a different
phase?

Re: Client Interceptor for SOAP, can't detected soap action of an outbound request message

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
FYI BindingOperationalInfo is null with JAX-RS

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza

Re: Client Interceptor for SOAP, can't detected soap action of an outbound request message

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Sunday, March 18, 2012 08:57:28 PM Alex O'Ree wrote:
> I'm building an intercept for jaxws soap services that needs to
> operate in both client and server contexts.
>
> After attaching the debugger to my POST_LOGICAL interceptor, I do not
> see any variables within the message context that contains anything
> related to the soap method being executed, which I unfortunately need.
> Is there another way to obtain this or do I need to run in a different
> phase?

You should be able to call message.getExchange().getBIndingOperationInfo()
to get some information about that operation.   Is that what you need?

--
Daniel Kulp