Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pulin Dani <pu...@outlook.com> on 2015/10/18 20:38:47 UTC

Hello

Hi,

I am Pulin Dani from USA. I have 8+ years of experience on Java Technologies.

When I started working on Pivotal Gemfire, I got to know about Apache Ignite project and want to try how to contribute in Apache Ignite.

I am always passionate about Caching technologies like GemFire, HazelCast etc.

Hadoop is my another passion and have been practising Hadoop for last 6 months.

Let me know if I would be useful to any part of Apache Ignite.

Look forward for many success stories of Ignite.

Thanks,

Pulin

Re: Hello

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 1:09 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi Putin,

Sorry for the typo, I meant to say “Hi, Pulin”

Re: Hello

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Hi Putin,