Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu> on 2008/11/17 18:05:22 UTC

Re: svn commit: r718166 - in /maven/touchstone: ./ touchstone/ touchstone/.settings/ touchstone/src/ touchstone/src/main/ touchstone/src/main/java/ touchstone/src/main/java/org/ touchstone/src/main/java/org/apache/ touchstone/src/main/java/org/apache/maven...

Hi Jason,

> Author: jvanzyl
> Date: Sun Nov 16 19:26:07 2008
> New Revision: 718166

> Added:
>     maven/touchstone/
>     maven/touchstone/touchstone/
>     maven/touchstone/touchstone/.settings/
>     maven/touchstone/touchstone/.settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs
>     maven/touchstone/touchstone/.settings/org.maven.ide.eclipse.prefs

I guess here are some SVN ignores missing ;-)

> Propchange: maven/touchstone/touchstone/pom.xml
>     svn:keywords = "Author Date Id Revision"

The last time I tried/investigated, it appeared that SVN doesn't like
the surrounding quotes, i.e. simply splits by space and gets the tokens
   "Author
   Date
   Id
   Revision"
such that the keyword substitution is not fully working. So, please
consider to update your SVN client's config (c.f. [0]).

Benjamin

[0] http://maven.apache.org/developers/svn-eol-style.txt