Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2006/12/03 21:27:01 UTC

Re: Any news on Axis2 1.1.1?

Is there going to be a 1.1.1 release? I've got some fixes for the JiBX
code generation that should definitely go in, if so.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting

Re: Any news on Axis2 1.1.1?

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Okay, I'll create JIRAs for the JiBX unwrapped issues and attach
patches. Since the patches only involve the jibx module code I don't
think there's much potential for other impact. I will need the Axiom
1.2.1 release, though, because of corrections to the namespace handling
- is that already part of the 1.1.1 plans?

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting

Re: Any news on Axis2 1.1.1?

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 .. But I assume it is only bug fixes and no changes to interfaces.
I saw few projects relese versions based on our 1.1. relese 1.1.1
should not break any of these.
Srinath

Re: Any news on Axis2 1.1.1?

Re: Any news on Axis2 1.1.1?

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1 - I suggest we use RTC (review-then-commit) on the 1.1 branch.

Sanjiva.

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 15:05 -0500, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Eran,
>
> Am not sure that can work/scale. I do think we should JIRA the patch
> and let a few people review the changes and then the patch should get
> applied.
>
> thanks,
> dims
>
> On 12/4/06, Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> wrote:
> > Dennis,
> >
> > If there are changes you think should go in to Axis2 1.1.1, please
> > create a patch and send to Dims. Our idea is to make Dims maintain 1.1
> > branch, so that he will make sure no one can break it.
> >
> > -- Chinthaka
> >

> > Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
> > > Is there going to be a 1.1.1 release? I've got some fixes for the JiBX
> > > code generation that should definitely go in, if so.
> > >
> > >  - Dennis
> > >
> > > Dennis M. Sosnoski
> > > SOA and Web Services in Java
> > > Training and Consulting
> > > http://www.sosnoski.com - http://www.sosnoski.co.nz
> > > Seattle, WA +1-425-296-6194 - Wellington, NZ +64-4-298-6117

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Re: Any news on Axis2 1.1.1?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Eran,