Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gardella juan <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 18:31:36 UTC

Camel SQL component - How configure sql component to doesn't try read the body?

Hi,

I have a route that is processing a file. So the body is an input stream. I
want in some part of the route do two sequential operations. So I am using
something like that:

        from("direct:foo").multicast().to(
                "sql:truncate table X",
                "direct:continue");

If I do that, sql read a portion of the input stream. I can solve if I
change the route to

        from("direct:foo").streamCaching().multicast().to(
                "sql:truncate table X",
                "direct:continue");

But I do not want add streamCaching() only for the reason that sql component
can not configure to do not read the body. Is it possible configure sql
component to does not read message body?

Thanks,
Juan

Re: Camel SQL component - How configure sql component to doesn't try read the body?

Posted by Gardella juan <ga...@gmail.com>.
Oki, thanks Claus for answer. I 've created the jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6186.

2013/3/20 Claus Ibsen-2 [via Camel] <
ml-node+s465427n5729482h88@n5.nabble.com>

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

<ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a route that is processing a file. So the body is an input stream. I
> want in some part of the route do two sequential operations. So I am using
> something like that:
>
>         from("direct:foo").multicast().to(
>                 "sql:truncate table X",
>                 "direct:continue");
>
> If I do that, sql read a portion of the input stream. I can solve if I
> change the route to
>
>         from("direct:foo").streamCaching().multicast().to(
>                 "sql:truncate table X",
>                 "direct:continue");
>
> But I do not want add streamCaching() only for the reason that sql component
> can not configure to do not read the body. Is it possible configure sql
> component to does not read message body?
>
> Thanks,
> Juan

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.