Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Selvam T, Palani" <Pa...@altisource.com> on 2011/11/29 14:23:09 UTC

Measuring PDF Loading time

All,

I need to measure response time for PDF report viewing from a web page.
How can I implement using JMeter? Any specific sampler available for
this purpose?

Thanks & Regards,

Palani Selvam T

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this message from your system.

This message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software viruses.

Re: Measuring PDF Loading time

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
Hi,

On 11/29/2011 02:23 PM, Selvam T, Palani wrote:
> All,
>

> I need to measure response time for PDF report viewing from a web page.
> How can I implement using JMeter? Any specific sampler available for
> this purpose?

I don't think so.

Assuming the PDF is accessed via HTTP, the vanilla HTTPClient Sampler
will do nicely.

HTH,
Felix