Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sujee Maniyam <su...@sujee.net> on 2012/10/24 00:31:49 UTC

need some help understanding NN quorum edit log

Hi devs,
I am reading through the HA code, trying to understand how the
editlogs propagate.

I have looked at the following classes
EditLogTailer
JournalNode
QuorumJournalManager
NameNode
FSNameSystem

I see FSNameSystem is using FSImage editlog.   where is the tie-in
between  NN and  QuorumJournal?

thanks
Sujee Maniyam

http://sujee.net

Re: need some help understanding NN quorum edit log

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Yep, that's right.

-Todd

Posted by Sujee Maniyam <su...@sujee.net>.