Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/29 14:48:53 UTC

DAS M3 Release - Documentation

Hi,
I have recently added FAQs and also a couple of new sections in
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/RDB+DAS.
It will be helpful to get some feedback to make it better.

Regards,
Amita

Re: DAS M3 Release - Documentation

Posted by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Haleh,
Thank you for the comments. I am working on it and will put the updated
content in 1-2
days.

Also, I am working on Java RDB DAS ArchitectureGuide. It is still a word doc
and Design Details section not yet complete. I am just attaching it here for
the first look. It will be helpful to get  everybody's perspective about
what should/should not be there , before putting under wiki. I am checking
SCA  Architecture Guide too.

Regards,
Amita

Posted by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com>.