Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "KUMAR,PANKAJ (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <pa...@hp.com> on 2002/02/27 20:28:14 UTC

RE: [C2.0.1]Problem with SOAP Logicsheet in accessing .Net Web Se rvic es

Did that. Thanks for keeping me honest to the Open Source Development
process.

> Also, did you figure out what problems are in
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.*?

No, I didn't look into org.apache.commons.httpclient.*. But I have asked
Ovidiu, author of SOAPHelper.java, ( since he is exactly one cubicle away
from me ) and he is looking into it. He had other issues with it as well,
mostly related to character encoding.

/Pankaj.