Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/03/20 03:27:14 UTC

1.2.6 release

I've heard no bad peep from the testers, and various good peeps.  I'm
happy with 1.2.6 and would like to release it on monday the 23rd.
Actually if someone wants to do the work this weekend that's great, the
announcement and everything is already written.  I'll just be offline.

Dean

RE: 1.2.6 release

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> According to Dean Gaudet:
>
> >  I've heard no bad peep from the testers, and various good peeps.  I'm
> >  happy with 1.2.6 and would like to release it on monday the 23rd.
> >  Actually if someone wants to do the work this weekend that's great, the
> >  announcement and everything is already written.  I'll just be offline.
>
> The patch from PR#1942 which seems to fix the CONNECT problem of
> mod_proxy (core dumps) should be committed before 1.2.6 is released!
> There is at least one more PR about the same problem and two people
> reported that the patch fixes the core dump problems.

That means 1.2.6 won't be released and 1.2.7 will be instead.

RE: 1.2.6 release

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <La...@unix-ag.org>.
According to Dean Gaudet: