Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2012/11/28 13:23:24 UTC

Re: Mailing list admin?

Is there no one amongst us who has list administrative rights? There's
quite some problems affecting all users of the lists that needs to be
addressed. Can I be granted rights (or at least be told how to get
them), to do the moderation/administration work myself?

--
Harsh J

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Doug, I'll do this. Sorry I didn't investigate enough to find
out about the owner lists!

--
Harsh J

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.