Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Isaac Hogue <is...@iformata.com> on 2011/10/19 06:37:39 UTC

Subversion error

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit and trying to checkout an existing svn repository.  I am able to connect to the same from an alternate computer.

Thanks,
-Isaac

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog
to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
 'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.7.0\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_client\checkout.c'
 line 94: assertion failed (svn_uri_is_canonical(url, pool))
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Re: Subversion error

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
What's happening here is that svn_client_checkout3() asserts that its
API contract is being fulfilled.  So, either TortoiseSVN fails to
svn_uri_canonicalize() the URL before passing it to libsvn_client, or
svn_uri_canonicalize() called by tsvn and svn_uri_is_canonical() called
by the assertion disagree.

As Konstantin said, seeing the URL would be useful.

Re: Subversion error

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.