Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Alex Gauthier <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/20 05:06:50 UTC

mapr "common" library?

Is there such a thing somewhere? I have the basic nPath, lucene-like search
processing but looking for ETL like transformations, typical weblog
processor or clickstream. Anything beyond "wordcount" would be appreciated
:)

GodSpeed.

Alex  http://twitter.com/#!/A23Corp

Re: mapr "common" library?

Posted by Alex Gauthier <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys and sorry for not being more specific but yes cloud9 and mahout
are definitely what I'm look for; much appreciated.

Re: mapr "common" library?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Alex,

RE: mapr "common" library?

Posted by Michael Segel <mi...@hotmail.com>.
Not sure what you mean....

But w MapR, you have everything under the /opt/mapr/hadoop/hadoop* tree.
There you'll see the core library and also the other ./contrib, etc directories.

Sorry, I'm not specific... I'm going from memory.

HTH

-Mike