Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/01 10:28:17 UTC

Re: Avro storage format behaviour

As Paul has mentioned in PR [1] when we move to new scan framework it will
handle implicit columns for all file readers.
I guess till that let's treat avro as other file formats (for example,
parquet) so users can benefit from implicit columns for this format as well.

[1] https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1138