Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Roman Heinz <rh...@icteam.de> on 2001/08/30 14:48:06 UTC

ERROR No appenders could be found...

Hi.

I'm using log4j with Weblogic .0 in several EJBs and WARs (no ear during
development).

log4j.jar is in the system classpath (and nowhere else) during
development.
I'm initializing log4j with a startup servlet in a seperate startup.war,
using DOMConfigurator (without watchdog).

>From time to time, I get the following ERROR after a while of faultless
operation:

--
log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category
(net.icteam.frame.[class varies]).

And logging stops.

?!?!

regards,