Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 09:57:57 UTC

capturing Multiple links

Hi All,

In my applciation I need to search for a string and need to click on single
link from serach results.
1.How to capture the multiple links from source?
2. and how to take the each one separately.

-Mahesh

Re: capturing Multiple links

Posted by Andre Arnold <An...@gmx.de>.
mahesh kumar schrieb:
> Hi All,
>
> In my applciation I need to search for a string and need to click on single
> link from serach results.
> 1.How to capture the multiple links from source?

if the result is simply a html site (http sampler response) than they
are all in the response and you can verify that in the results tree
(render html).
> 2. and how to take the each one separately.

i don't know how that response looks like but i would guess you can than
search it with an regex extractor to get p.e. the first link (there
should be sth. in your links that you can search for, maybe they're
numbered).

hope i got you right

andré