Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 11:56:17 UTC

Draft board report for June

L.S.,

I prepared a draft board report for June at
http://servicemix.apache.org/community/board-reports/2014-06-18.html

Comments or suggestions are welcome - if this looks good to everyone,
I'll submit the final report to the board tomorrow.

Regards,

Gert

Re: Draft board report for June

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Yeah,
the sentence "We have lost a lot of our momentum..." seems to point to a
negative conclusions, but it is not a bad thing, it is a proof that the
overal architecture of ServiceMix is really modular, and I - personally -
would change to:

"ServiceMix is much lightweight project to maintain now that major parts of
the functionality are being maintained in related projects like Apache
Karaf and Apache Camel"

:-)

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I updated the draft and will submit the
report later today.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.