Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "J. W. Ballantine" <jw...@homer.att.com> on 2003/07/09 19:11:34 UTC

Re: cocoon-2.1M3 Build

It at:  http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/index.html
 pg 10 on the pdf version
and about half way down the html page it state:

  build webapp

  Creates the Cocoon WAR package. It's a non-interactive version of installwar.

       target: webapp
       required properties: none
       buildfile: build.xml

  To do this you simply have to type:

   [unix] ./build.sh webapp [win32] .\build.bat webapp

  this will create the cocoon.war file in the ./build/cocoon directory. Follow
instructions in the next chapter to deploy this webapp in your
                                container.