Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Dan Armbrust <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/22 22:46:09 UTC

1.9 official betas WAS: Query Parser custom analyzer question

Daniel Naber wrote:

>Correct handling of multiple terms per position was only added to SVN, it's
>not part of Lucene 1.4.3.
>
>Regards
> Daniel

Cool - is there a daily build somewhere, or do I have to roll my own?  I
couldn't find a daily build or a 1.9 alpha, beta, etc. on the site.

Any idea when 1.9 might be released, even as an alpha?  The dates in the
Lucene2Whiteboard on the wiki no longer look realistic (unless the 1.9
release is going to happen at the same time as the 2.0 release - which I
could understand, if the 2.0 will only differ by removing all of the
depreciated methods.

Thanks,

Dan

--
****************************
Daniel Armbrust

Re: 1.9 official betas WAS: Query Parser custom analyzer question

Posted by Daniel Naber <lu...@danielnaber.de>.
On Monday 22 August 2005 22:46, Dan Armbrust wrote:

> Cool - is there a daily build somewhere, or do I have to roll my own?  I
> couldn't find a daily build or a 1.9 alpha, beta, etc. on the site.

You need to get it from SVN and then build it yourself.

> Any idea when 1.9 might be released, even as an alpha?

In my opinion the code is ready, it's just that someone needs to start with
the release process (which is not as trivial as it may sound).

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de