Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/07/20 20:18:50 UTC

Re: Revised 10fcv results for set0

Please use the -dev list for development discussion.  ;-)

I agree: 1,2,3.  Why?  I think TCR of 50 is probably still too low, so
I'm looking more at the FP rates.

- Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Re: Revised 10fcv results for set0

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 11:18:50AM -0700, Dan Quinlan wrote:
> I agree: 1,2,3.  Why?  I think TCR of 50 is probably still too low, so
> I'm looking more at the FP rates.

Ditto on 1, 2, 3.  For set0, the FP rate is the main issue IMO.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"You are confusing seriousness with excellence. You can pretend to be