Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by yeliang wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/07 03:04:24 UTC

[DISCUSS] proposal: APISIX support Pulsar service plugin

Hi, community,

My name is Yeliang Wang, and I am Apache APISIX Committer.

At present, Apache APISIX supports Kafka in real-time log processing (
https://apisix.apache.org/docs/apisix/plugins/kafka-logger/ ), and RocketMQ
has also submitted PR to support APISIX (
https://github.com/apache/apisix/pull/5653).
but, in many enterprises I met, Apache Pulsar is used in both transaction
and log scenarios.

As a distributed message middleware, Apache Pulsar has a very important
position and a large user base in China, It also has a good cooperative
relationship with APISIX community.

Therefore, I suggest that Pulsar contribute relevant plug-ins to APISIX,
which can not only meet the diversified needs of users, so enrich the
surrounding ecology of Pulsar.

This is my suggestion.
Developers are welcome.

Thanks,