Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2002/01/22 21:18:03 UTC

[Brian Behlendorf ] IP address change tonight

We'll be moving the two apache boxes from their current IP addresses to
different ones later tonight.  I have set the SOA for apache.org such that
the DNS will time out in much less time than before.  Here's the SOA for
it currently:

@               IN      SOA     ns.hyperreal.org. root.hyperreal.org. (
                2002012101 600 300 3600 600 )

Once the move is made I'll turn it back up.  We'll be starting this work
around 11pm tonight and should incur a very short downtime, aside from
the DNS propagation delay.

	Brian