Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Luca Ballestin <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/13 09:40:38 UTC

applet problem

Hi all!

I'm new to osgi world.
I'm trying to use felix for using existing bundles in an applet.

The applet jar is signed and the permission for the applet work, but when I
start felix, it can't read the user home directory.
If I read the directory, and pass it to felix, an error occour when felix
try to write the cache.

The felix jar is in the same directory of my applet, the manifest of the
applet contains the reference to felix.jar , and they are signed together.

I've resolved putting the felix jar in the ext directory of JRE, for get
AllPermission, and it seems to work.
I hope the bundles gets the same felix permission...

Why does not felix get the signature?
Do you know any other way to use felix in an applet?

Thanks

Luca