Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2013/04/08 11:37:00 UTC

Status on the maven-flex-plugin

Hi guys.

juts to give you a short update on what I'm currently working on.

A working complete maven-flex-plugin needs code generation in place at several locations. Besides normal code generation when generating an ActionScript model from a Java Model, especially the Unit-Test support also needs quite a lot of generated code.

At first I was intending on migrating the flexmojos generation, but flexmojos makes use of several different code-generators. It seems that there is currently not a single "universal" code generator maven-plugin available. So this is what I'm currently working on. As this plugin will be able to generate any sort of sources, resources, test-sources and test-resources from existing Java Sources, Java Classes, Property files and Maven models, I am working on this outside of Apache Flex and am intending on giving this to the Apache Maven guys as soon as I have a version that is actually worth reviewing.

I just wanted to give you a short update and assure you that I am still working on things, even though I am currently not very active on the list (mainly because it has become impossible to follow the list in reasonable time because of 99,9% Git related postings ;-) ).

Chris