Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/03/25 18:58:45 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Oozie 4.2.0 release

Robert, will you be able to take up OOZIE-1963?

Dev team, Are there any other un-resolved jiras that needs to be part of
4.2 release?

Thanks,
Shwetha

Posted by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com>.
I am going to commit OOZIE-1963 and OOZIE-2240 and create rc0

-Shwetha

Posted by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by bowen zhang <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I am adding [OOZIE-2232] Oozie should invalidate bulk write command when "-filter" is missing - ASF JIRA
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| [OOZIE-2232] Oozie should invalidate bulk write command when "-filter" is missing - ASF JIRAThere are no comments yet on this issue.  |
|  |

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <ss...@hortonworks.com>.