Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2006/12/21 22:31:16 UTC

Protocol commit

On Dec 21, 2006, at 1:02 PM, jgenender@apache.org wrote:

> -                throw new RemoteException("Cannot read the
> response from the server.  The class for an object being returned
> is not located in this system:", e);
> +                throw new RemoteException(
> +                        "Cannot read the response from the
> server.  The class for an object being returned is not located in
> this system:",
> +                        e);

Jeff,

This is cool.  One thing, can you set your IDE to not break likes
like that?  It should be fine to have had that all on one line.

Also, if you haven't done it already, we'll need bump the protocol
version number.

-dain

Re: Protocol commit

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Short answer, hasn't been ported from 2.x yet :)

-David

Re: Protocol commit

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.

Re: Protocol commit

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.

Re: Protocol commit

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Disregard the last email I sent...i get what you are saying about the
IDE...I'll try to prevent it from breaking..period.

But I still need the protocol info ;-)

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: Protocol commit

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Actually, it's the scm/diff that is showing the split...my IDE busted it
at the comma...I am pretty sure it's clean.

Look at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openejb/trunk/openejb3/server/openejb-client/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/client/Client.java

and let me know if it looks ok.

Can you tell me where the protocol version number is and I will be happy
to bump it? ;-)

Thanks,

Jeff