Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Eric Hodges <er...@mongoosetech.com> on 2002/04/16 16:02:15 UTC

Object creation order bug?

I think I've found a bug in Slide.  My domain.xml file contains this line in
the <data> section:

<objectNode classname="slideroles.basic.RootRoleImpl"
uri="/users/portaladmin"/>

But that object never gets created in the Objects table (using
JDBCDescriptorsStore).  The problem is that the first request to Slide is
from the "portaladmin" user.  When Slide sees that request it creates an
Object record and sets the classname to "slideroles.basic.UserRoleImpl".  It
does this *before* it parses the domain.xml file.  When it gets around to
parsing domain.xml it doesn't update the Object record, so my portaladmin
user has the wrong role.

Any ideas on how to fix this?  Am I doing something wrong?

bug when file name or path contains special characters

Posted by Yu Yizhuan <yz...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

webdavlib.jar API bug:

1. bug one
WebdavResource.list()
WebdavResource.listBasic()
WebdavResource.listResource()

cannot list file with this kind of name: no r&ow%f$ound.html, which includes
space, %.

2. bug two
Another bug is if the path of a file contains space or %, you can create the
path, but then you cannot put a file into that folder, you cannot create
subfolder.

3. bug three
if you put an InputStream, or a File object whose destination path name
contains space, % etc,
WebdavResource.getGetContentLength() returns wrong value. but you can get
the correct length value by propfindMethod.

If this could be corrected, that would be great for me. Thanks a lot.

Albert

bug when file name or path contains special characters