Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Darren Munt <da...@ardex.com.au> on 2002/07/02 07:14:00 UTC

Page Citations

I have come up against some odd, possibly memory-related behaviour when using page-number-citation. I have a document which runs to 37 pages. The last item in my table of contents does not display a page number.

The xml fragment being used to display the page number for this item is:

<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="interstate2" />

The block to which it refers is defined thus:

<fo:block id="interstate2" font-size="14pt" space-before="4pt" font-weight="bold" text-align="center">Mornington Racing Club</fo:block>

This block appears on page 35 of the printed document. There is one more block after this, which appears on page 37 but it is not referenced in the TOC. An identical set of tags for an item that appears on page 34 successfully produces a page number in my TOC.

These last three blocks appear in their own page-sequence. If I remove all preceeding page-sequence tags, thus shortening the document, the page number for the second last block is resolved successfully.

Is this a known issue? Is it PEBCAK? I have attached the .fo incase anyone wants to look at it. It's rather large (1,174Kb), so I zipped it.

Thanks.

DXF Image

Posted by huzhl <hu...@sohu.com>.
Can FOP support DXF image??

Re: Page Citations

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Darren Munt wrote:
[disappearing page-number-citation]
> Is this a known issue?

A similar problem has already been reported. A workaround
is usually to use a separate block to refer to, for example
try
  <fo:block id="interstate2" space-before="4pt"/>
  <fo:block font-size="14pt" font-weight="bold"
  text-align="center">Mornington Racing Club</fo:block>
or somethinig similar.

J.Pietschmann