Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bill Bell <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/01 04:03:12 UTC

Re: Distances in spatial search (Solr 4.0)

Use sort with geodist() to sort by distance.

Getting the distance returned us documented on the wiki if you are not using score. see reference to _Val_

Bill Bell
Sent from mobile

Posted by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com>.
See http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpatialSearch and yest use sort=geodist()+asc

This Wiki page has everything you should need\.

Posted by Alexandre Rocco <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bill,