Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com> on 2011/07/05 19:49:43 UTC

Congratulations to Jean Hollis Weber (jeanweber)

We extend our congratulations to Jean Hollis Weber (jeanweber), who
was recently voted in as a Committer and PPMC-member for the project.
Jean was noted for her "diligence and participation" especially in the
area of user documentation.

-The Apache OpenOffice PPMC

Re: Congratulations to Jean Hollis Weber (jeanweber)

Posted by Ian Lynch <ia...@gmail.com>.
On 5 July 2011 18:49, Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com> wrote:

> We extend our congratulations to Jean Hollis Weber (jeanweber), who
> was recently voted in as a Committer and PPMC-member for the project.
> Jean was noted for her "diligence and participation" especially in the
> area of user documentation.
>
> -The Apache OpenOffice PPMC

Well-deserved,  yay for Jean!

--