Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Steve Lake <st...@raiden.net> on 2006/11/12 00:24:14 UTC

Re: rule secrecy *again* (Re: Well, that didn't take very bloody long)

At 12:27 PM 11/11/2006 +0000, Justin Mason wrote:
>ho hum... here we go again. :(
>
>As I've noted several times recently -- these *are* being caught by rules
>which were developed "in the open" -- namely RCVD_FORGED_WROTE, which has
>been sitting in my sandbox for several weeks, was announced in a checkin
>message (with diffs!), and is currently "live" in both trunk and 3.1.x
>rule updates.

         Yeah, I pushed my updates for SA and now it seems that those spams
aren't getting through anymore.  heh.  I can't wait for this spam war to
end so I can go back to my more laid back 3 month cycle of updates instead
of 3-4x's a day.  :(

Steven Lake
Owner/Technical Writer
Raiden's Realm