Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Scott Sanders <ss...@nextance.com> on 2002/09/25 00:51:57 UTC

Bugzilla Maintenance

After sending an email to root@nagoya,  I found out that Craig is the
annointed BugZilla guy for commons.

Craig, would it be possible to get lang added as a component of the
commons product?

Thanks,
Scott Sanders

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Re: Bugzilla Maintenance

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Added. There are enough versions present already I think. If you need a
milestone for version 1, let me know..

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: Bugzilla Maintenance