Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@allaire.com> on 2001/04/04 16:20:36 UTC

Re: *SIGH*

Your problem appears to be that you didn't put the Apache-SOAP root
directory in the classpath for your JRun default server, so it's not finding
the sample classes.  Assuming you had the binary distribution installed in
C:/soap-2_1, you'd need to add "C:/soap-2_1" to your default server's
classpath.  If you had the source dist in the same place, it would be
"C:/soap-2_1/build".

--Glen