Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ric 2000 <er...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/27 12:51:15 UTC

Calling a Tapestry page from external website

Hi all,

I'm struggling with the following Situation:

From my Tapestry application with active http session I call a page in
another non Tapestry application in the same browser tab.

But after that I want to navigate back from that application to the
original Tapestry page.

I guess it should be a normal hyperlink, but how must the URL look like?
Must it contain certain parameters like a session ID?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards, Eric

Re: Calling a Tapestry page from external website

Posted by Ric 2000 <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Volker,

Yes thanks, this should Work. I know about the Session Cookie.
But my Problem was a CSRF filter in our Tapestry app, which I Not
recognized directly :-)

All is fine now, thanks again.

Posted by Volker Lamp <vl...@apache.org>.
Hello Eric